Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Not sure what just happened... but the browser just reloaded…

Customer Question
Not sure what just...

Not sure what just happened... but the browser just reloaded and I lost what I had asked. I need info on woman’s rights during divorce, a stay at home mom. Washington state.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in WA family court?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

I have no $ to get advice from a lawyer. He controls everything.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There are a lot of issues with this divorce. Kids, 4 of them, 2 businesses, and debt that he has racked up without my knowledge.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/30/2018
Family Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 3 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
I can wait. I know it is a lot of info to address.
Please return my money!! I have not received an answer and have been charged full price.
Family Lawyer: S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney replied 3 months ago
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney

I will let the moderator know that you want your money back, but if you change your mind, I would be happy to give you information about your rights. But to know what rights you want to know about, I need to know what kind of issues are relevant in your case: child custody/support? spousal support? property division? debt division?

Cancel and return my money please. ASAP.