Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Would like to ask a question on legal advice plz call

Customer Question
Donna Scarberry at(###) ###-####...
Would like to ask a question on legal advice plz call Donna Scarberry at(###) ###-####
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Call(###) ###-####for Donna Scarberry
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 24 days ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Live phone call(###) ###-####
Family Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney replied 23 days ago
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. What is your question?

Ely, Counselor at Law