Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have court in CA on April 6. My lawyer just dropped my…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have court...
Second opinion] I have court in CA on April 6. My lawyer just dropped my case, I don't know what has been filed and I am medically unable to travel. How can I request a postponement? Can I file online? If so how.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/30/2018
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 5 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you provide more information?

Did your Attorney file for appearance with the Court?

If so, did he obtain leave of Court to withdraw from the case?

In what County Superior Court is your case pending?

Kindly explain a little more.

Thank you for your cooperation.