Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a question regarding child visitation. I was just…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question regarding child visitation

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I was just served papers from my ex claiming that I have denied visitation over the past 9 months this is not exactly true

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

VA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My ex has been in and out of jail, rehab and a half way house for the since 2015

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/29/2018
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.