Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How do I find a pro-bono lawyer?

Customer Question
How do I find a pro-bono lawyer?
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Family Law
3/28/2018
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 23 days ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Here is a link to places that you can call, depending on the issue and where you are located. It is also good to know, that all attorneys are encouraged to take cases pro bono, so if you find an attorney in your area, you can speak with them about your situation and see if they will take the case for free or at a reduced rate.

https://apps.americanbar.org/legalservices/probono/directory/washington.html

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Well thank you for the pro bono attorney phone number sorry I can’t afford to pay you for any guestions so thanks for the help you did give me. Harritte Johnson

Glad I was able to help. Did the site require any payment?

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. A 5 STAR rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer