Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My Ex-Wife is recieving Child support if our kids we have…

Customer Question
Ok, My Ex-Wife is recieving...
Ok, My Ex-Wife is recieving Child support if our kids we have four, Anyway all the kids are adults now the youngest child is 22yrs old now. I've tried to contact the Child support office numerous of times with no answers to my questions, also she's re-married to someone else, and there no state fee in the arrears.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/28/2018
Family Lawyer: Jessica B,
 replied 3 months ago
Jessica B

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I hope I may be of assistance with your question. Please remember to rate my service at the end of this session. Thank you!

When is your child support obligation suppose to terminate according to your support order?

Family Lawyer: Jessica B,
 replied 3 months ago

Once the term of child support ends according to your child support order you may file a Petition to Terminate Withholding for Child Support. Here is the form you need to complete:

https://texaslawhelp.org/sites/default/files/fm-iw1-100_term_witholding_petition_withholding_for_child_support_final.pdf

Family Lawyer: Jessica B,
 replied 3 months ago

Was this information helpful?