Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

In Ohio, if my 16 year old first time driving test, does not…

In Ohio, if my 16...
In Ohio, if my 16 year old first time driving test, does not pass, does he have to wait 7 days, or can he go to a different BMV?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Yes, your son is required to wait 7 days before he can take the driving test again.

See:

http://www.dmv.pa.gov/Pages/FAQ%20Pages/Driver%E2%80%99s-Test-Scheduling-Frequently-Asked-Questions.aspx#Q9

I hope that helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more (5 stars are always appreciated). The question won't close after rating, so you can still ask follow-up questions after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

Can he go s different DMV in 7 days, or does it have to be the same one?

No, he can go to a different DMV, it does not have to be the same one.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you still have any questions about this.

Don't forget to rate so I can be credited for my time and help with your question, thanks!

Nisha Jones

If you have any more questions in the future and would like my help, please feel free to reach out to me here at JustAnswer by posting a new question, and adding "For Nisha" to the first part of your question. I'd be happy to help. Best of luck to you, take care!