Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My son lives with his girlfriend, he has another child from…

My son lives with his...
My son lives with his girlfriend, he has another child from a previous relationship which he pays child support to. His present girlfriend suggested he pay child support for the child she claims is his with him to lower the child support from his other child. Which it didn't, but I know that would not work, but now he pays for both. Should he be paying for child support with the child he is raising in the same home with him???There has been no paternity test done, cause my son did it with his first, he pays child support and his ex won't let him see his daughter now, cause she don't like the new girlfriend my son has now
3/28/2018
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
ok,

I'm sorry to hear about your son's situation. Give me just a few minutes to finish typing up some information for you, thanks!

Nisha Jones
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
you may call me on(###) ###-####

I'm sorry, it appears our phone call offer expired and the site is not allowing me the option to re-send it to you.

Do you see the button on your end for requesting a phone call?

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones