Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

If i have full custody of my daughter and primary of my son…

Customer Question
if i have full custody...
if i have full custody of my daughter and primary of my son we had to move in with my son dad family my kids have different dads we moved in july can i be stopped from moving out like would they be able to keep my kids at all i had a traumatic brain injury in july and originally sleept like i’m dead?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/28/2018
Family Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney replied 5 months ago
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney

Your question showed up again. Do not reply or rate or you might get charged again.

ok

.

Don't respond. I just need to clear the question from the queue.

this won’t get off my end if i don’t reply