Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need help filing my papers. O just paid for the papers…

Customer Question
I need help filing...

I need help filing my papers

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

O just paid for the papers from this site but I'm not sure I did it right.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Oklahoma

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

What questions do you have,thanks

Are you able to review the paper I filed out to check for errors before I file?

Yes if you will rate my answer 5 stars and give me your email we can do this offline for your privacy.Thanks

Thanks again.

If you will rate 5 stars at top and check your email I will close this.

I sent you email,thanks