Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I live in Louisiana and i've been fighting my exwife in

Customer Question
I live in Louisiana...

I live in Louisiana and i've been fighting my exwife in court for 2 1/2 years, she has held me in contempt so many times and won when i had evidence to prove she was wrong the judge still said i was guilty, I have a lot of ni**er thigs she a done I'm still fighting chriminal charges they have no evidence of the da keeps moving my court date so i dont get a trial im lossing job after job because its affecting my TWIC card i cant get back until i have my trial not only that but she has made it impossible for me to get my daughter on the exchange days I have to take off of work to monday to bring to school and I have a job 4 hours because i dont have my twic card and my local officials will back her up when she makes anything up she wants because her uncle is a top judge in the parrish

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a LA lawyer about this?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have hired lawyers for everything and no one will do anything to help me, like i said she puts fake charges on me and none of them will files a single charge on her when i have evidance that she makes this crazy stuff its mind blowing becuse the things she charges me with dont even make sense \

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Look thats just a tip of it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question, but after reading what you posted, I am afraid we do not understand what your question is for us.