Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Question regarding child custody in Calhoun Co, MI. How do I…

second opinion] Question regarding child...
second opinion] Question regarding child custody in Calhoun Co, MI. How do I prove parental alienation by the other parent?
3/27/2018
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

By showing what the other parent has done to interfere in your relationship with your child. You have to have dates and instances. If there are witnesses to corroborate the events, you need to mention the witnesses and bring them to Court, if necessary.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Zero success with that approach. Hoping you could offer some alternate path. Thanks.

I am sorry, but I did not know what you have already done. Unfortunately, I do not have any other option.

Best wishes,

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law