Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Been together for 27 with wife (not married) now she was.

Been together for 27...

Been together for 27 with wife (not married) now she was

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has she taken? Has she filed any papers in family court?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state is she in?

Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We had worked together, she has eberythomg on her mame

3/26/2018
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

So to be clear you have a common law marriage with a person that you no longer wish to be in a relationship with?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can she gets me out of the house i built?it is on her name

I am sorry - I don't participate in phone call services so that request has been placed in that queue and a contributor will be contacting you to fulfill that.

Can you clarify if the parties were ever married?

If so was it a common law marriage?

LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer
Nisha Jones, Esq.
Phone call session started
LegalGems
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer