Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
My daughter is a resident of Beckley WV and she just had my
Jessica B
Jessica B, Juris Doctor
My daughter is a resident of Beckley WV and she just had my grandbaby a couple of days ago. Her ex boyfriend is the father and is be involved in their child's life. I'm her mother and I live on Florid… read more
My daughter has an allegation from cops if I take her th o
Barrister, Lawyer
My daughter has an allegation from Ky cops if I take her th o ohio with the grandbaby can ky cross state line with the case.… read more
My daughter just got an allegation through if she leaves the
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
My daughter just got an allegation through ky if she leaves the state goes to Ohio will it her. … read more
My story is a little lenghty. My 15 year old daughter was
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
My story is a little lenghty. My 15 year old daughter was diagnosed with bi polar at the age of 13. My husband and I have sought every kind of therapy and doctor, in patient, out patient, therapists, … read more
Ok my stepdaughter was lured up in ohio with her daughter
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
Ok my stepdaughter was lured up in ohio with her daughter and they have been fighting a legal battle for over a year and a half it started with the father and now the mother is involved. The courts st… read more
I am ***** ***** McMillan and I have a active cps case, Yes
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
Hi I am ***** ***** McMillan and I have a active cps case … read more
My daughter has just had a baby and it is in intensive care
Sam, Attorney
My daughter has just had a baby and it is in intensive care with oxygen intake issues from eclampsia. The doctors tested my daughters blood after the baby was borne and found prescription medicine she… read more
My grandbaby was taken 8/23 by CPS my daughter went to court
Sam, Attorney
My grandbaby was taken 8/23 by CPS my daughter went to court on 8/26. Judge stated child to be released immediately upon receiving restraining order against father. Restraining order was hand delivere… read more
My Daughter and her boyfriend lived with us 5 yrs. They had
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My Daughter and her boyfriend lived with us 5 yrs. They had a baby together. They lived with us and worked. 6 months ago the boyfriend moved out. My daughter got custodial rights and he got visitation… read more
A hospital CPS worker reported to the state CPS (DCF) that
Ely, Counselor at Law
A hospital CPS worker reported to the state CPS (DCF) that they accuse me of child neglect. The state CPS is investigating. I have signed papers, that the state CPS may talk to doctors and therapists … read more
My daughter has currently lost her two children to cps foster
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
My daughter has currently lost her two children to cps foster care. She has just given birth to her third child and cps is going to take this child in three days right from the hospital. Can cps do th… read more
My daughter gave birth yesterday and a floor nurse is saying
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My daughter gave birth yesterday and a floor nurse is saying the infant is experiencing withdrawals. This is not possible. What is the best course of action to protect the infant?… read more
Can CPS give custody without paternity established
socrateaser, family lawyer
I have a question can CPS take custody and give it a grandmother if there is not paternity established? Can they get into trouble if they give someone custody,if the person is not fit to take care of … read more
how can cps take a newborn away from its legal mother at the
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
how can cps take a newborn away from its legal mother at the hospital after birth and put them in a foster home, even though the child and mother tested clean on a drug test? They do have a case as th… read more
We have a granddaughter in CPS in Sierra Vista Arizona she
Ely, Counselor at Law
We have a granddaughter in CPS in Sierra Vista Arizona she has been in CPS since birth she is 6 months old we just found out about her on 6/4/2011 we live in Kalispell Montana. We would like to get he… read more
My son and daughter in law just had my grandbaby 22/28. 10yrs
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
My son and daughter in law just had my grandbaby 22/28. 10yrs ago they had a case with CPS due to domestic violence and had their first two kids removed and ultimately rights terminated. The hospital … read more
im in las vegas nevada and cps took my grandbabies 3 of them
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Doctoral Degree
i'm in las vegas nevada and cps took my grandbabies 3 of them away and its going on 2 years the state is charging my daughters ex-boyfriend with child abuse and my daughter been doing everything they … read more
my 1st grandbaby has been taken by CPS because my daughter
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
my 1st grandbaby has been taken by CPS because my daughter is dirty I here I am wanting toget baby how can i do that the baby is 2 days old… read more