Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I believe my wife has been scamming me out of money and has…

Customer Question
I believe my wife...

I believe my wife has been scamming me out of money and has been using me and putting me threw hell. Now it didn't start off this way we we're happy and healthy had nothing but the future to look forward too. Then out of the blue things started changing and money was being spent on drugs and God know who when I was at work. But I didn't get it till now and I've lost a lot of money time and effort trying to help the one person in this world who I never thought would do something like this. I've tried everything to get her help and make a good life for us. But in the end I was just a pay check to this person that I wanted to be in my life forever. Her name is***** maiden name Michelle wincentsen so I'm going to do some investigating myself but it all is really happening and she needs to leave me alone and make things right with a divorce and definitely a written and good reason for why she couldn't just tell me the truth. I'm came out and told her everything that I wasn't proud of doing but made a mistake in a bad time of my life. I never made this mistake ever again but I was truthful about everything. So if you could help me maybe help me out by letting me know that it's not just paranoia. Because it's not and I had lost more than just money in this I lost my faith and trust in good people.

Lawyer's Assistant: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

Only that she's not the only one involved and that I've been thinking it was all my fault for the last two or three years. We live in Belle Plaine IA 52208 and I just want Justice.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/25/2018
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

If there is anyway at all too make sure that this stops and to make sure it's not all in my head. Because I don't think it is and she is acting weird rate now because I'm talking to you and also she has been out of a job off and on for three years now. But if I miss a day or have a bad day at work it's all on me.

What are you looking to have stop specifically?