Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How do college dorms protects there students rights to

Customer Question
Hello! I will be reviewing...

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
3/25/2018
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Congratulations on your acceptance into college.

There generally is no "modesty policy" in effect as between roommates as the college expects each set of roommates will work out a plan that bests suits them.

The school does offer private stalls/restrooms where students may go to change if they prefer a private setting.

Each school's room set up (and each dorm) has different features; some even have private bathrooms for each resident.

LegalGems
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer