Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My brotber and his griend had a baby they on dope bab and…

Customer Question
My brotber and his griend...
My brotber and his griend had a baby they on dope bab and homeless they came one night to get the baby to sell gor taces we didnt hive them the baby police was called cps got the baby cause they said they wete sfraid we would leave town they gave us certified paper to keep her now they dont we had the baby every since she was norn now they say they dont want us to see the baby or for us to keep her she in cps fight what can we do
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/25/2018
Family Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney replied 4 months ago
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney

Welcome & thank you for your question. Hi. I am the expert that will be answering your questions. I am a Certified Child Welfare Law Specialist.

Let me try to understand. Did CPS place the baby with you? How long did you have her. Why did they take her from you?

She been with us ever since she was 2 weeks old she 5 monthBecause we went to Az.but that wasnt ourfirzt time my farther is dying and we come back cause and all us talk bout tht house was a mess cause we were in a very very hurry and they said they we Fraid we would leave town with her they want to sell her for tax money just to get dope to smoke but our home is Fine 4br/2B and vrry well kept

Who has the baby, CPS or your brother and GF?

No I hit the wrong thing keep doing what we doing texting