Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Can a mother remove a child from their home for a week

Customer Question
Can a mother remove...

Can a mother remove a child from their home for a week without notifying the other parent where they are now located?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have they taken? Have they filed any papers in family court?

On Monday, his lawyer is filing papers with the court here. She left, withdrew the kids from school, and supposedly moved to Portland, Oregon from Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have they talked to a lawyer about this yet?

Yes, See my message I just sent.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What happens when you connect me? Is there a high price for your services?

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Family Law
3/25/2018
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 30 days ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Is there an agreement or order in place as to parental rights and notices?
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 29 days ago
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! Thanks
Ely, Counselor at Law