Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have purchased papers online all i know as far as the

Customer Question
Hello, my name is*****...

Hello, my name is*****: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I have purchased papers online all i know as far as the process is its 205 here to file. I havent bothered to read the instructions yet because . ... can i call you?

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Um well i actually just was looking at the papers i paid for and im trying to find out if i can get them changed without having to pay for it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Family Lawyer: Sue, Family Law Attorney replied 5 months ago
Sue
Sue, Family Law Attorney

Hello, I’m here to help you today. I'm a licensed attorney with over 35 years’ experience in family law. I'll review your question and be right back.

Sue

This is general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

You may find it more helpful to use the official court forms (they're free) if your jurisdiction offers them on-line. Also, more and more, courts are offering Self-Help Service Centers that assist pro se litigants with court forms.

If you want to send me your city and county in GA, I can look to see if your jurisdiction offers those services.

Sue