Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I can't afford an attorney in a court action by my ex wife…

Customer Question
I can't afford an...

I can't afford an attorney in a court action by my ex wife in relation to our daughter who is 18. how can i find an attorney to help me with my case?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I am a respondent in a family court trial

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

New york city family court manhattan

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Probably not too much to deal with in this process

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
3/24/2018
Family Lawyer: jb156200, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
jb156200
jb156200, Lawyer

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I hope I may be of assistance with your question. Please remember to rate my service at the end of this session. Thank you!

There are two sources in New York City for free legal advice. The City Bar Justice Center is the legal services arm of the New York City Bar, one of the nation's oldest and largest bar associations. The Legal Aid Society is a private, not-for-profit organization, providing free legal services to indigent clients in New York City in three major practice areas: civil legal work, criminal defense and juvenile rights.

City Bar Justice Center
(212)(###) ###-####/strong>
42 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
Family, Bankruptcy, Divorce and Domestic Violence

Legal Action Center
(212)(###) ###-####/strong>*****br />New York, NY 10014
Family, Civil Rights, Estate Planning and Health Care

Center for Family Representation
(212)(###) ###-####/strong>*****Suite 605
New York, NY 10013
Family

jb156200
jb156200
jb156200, Lawyer