Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need a lawyer or legal advice. I'm legally divorced.,

Customer Question
I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer or legal advice

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Yes I'm legally divorced

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Virginia, prince george county to be exact

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am being accused by my ex wife of forgery

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
I'm being accused by my ex wife of forgery. We got divorced in Feb 2017. I am military and had government orders to move from Virginia and now am facing a fugitive warrant and a possible felony charge. I was told by the prosecutors office I have no other option but to turn myself in, go to jail and prove my innocence
3/24/2018
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed. I see something about a claim of forgery and about you being in the military and there being a fugitive warrant - and it sounds like there is a claim that you said you needed to be somewhere that you actually didn't need to be - but most of the facts in your situation are missing.

I am being accused of forgery by my ex wife. She claimed she didnt sign it. I'm military and moved from that state, and now have a fugitive warrant. I need legal advice

She didn't sign WHAT?