Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My father lives in Florida and he told me to speak to

Customer Question
My father lives in...

My father lives in Florida and he told me to speak to someone about requesting grandparents rights for him as they live in Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in FL family court?

Not Florida both myself and the child live in Minnesota and we are currently going through a case right now in Aitkin County and we had our review today

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

I have not talked to my lawyer about thisbyet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope just more information on this matter

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/22/2018
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?