Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My significant other, fiancee is gotten very sick two months…

My significant other...

My significant other , fiancee is gotten very sick two months ago. His ex wife and step son took over and waltz right into his life after we have been together 7 years. Now they moved him to some kindred hospital place and his step son who hadn't talked to him in almost 4years is now became his next of kin, and has stopped vme or any off my family from seeing him. I found a declaration that my fiancee had made about him being only step and he isn't even on birth certificate and he never adopted him. Plus his step son last time before all this he got a order of protection against his step dad, cus he was so mad he found out he wasn't in the will. I miss him terribly. His ex is sicotic ,they don't care about him. She just wants a chance at his money he inherited. They made a password ***** I have seen him in over two weeks. I got the declaration but it's not noteriized. Help???

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?

No is thats what I'll half to do. I have no family
She is even trying to take the Fth wheel he just bought.so I should get a lawyer for family court??

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are they in?

Can.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ca.

3/23/2018
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I need help. Please I'm so tore up , how any human beings could be so cold. There making him suffer to the point he doesn't want to live no more. From what I've been told. I think bthey told him I just walked away or something. I don't think he knows what's going on, with the pass code they made. His step son said quit trying to ruin r family, the day they tried to take the Fth wheel.my fiancee just bought 9 months ago.its dutiful. We had planned on moving to OR for the last two years , and buy a home. We even moved his tractor and a few things a truck and trailer out there. 2 trips. Know there going to amputate his feet. I miss him do much. I ran to his room at kindred hospital. 2 days after they put the pass word up.and he was so sedated he couldn't open his eyes. He got one half way. He had sleep stuck all over his eyes, his lips were cracked, like no one seabed his lips .cus he has trek. He can't drink. I heard he don't remember me. I know he was totally alert and of around mind last visits I had with him.and that was day and night i never missed a day with him. I need help before they kill him or whatever they plan to do. I no they don't see him much.she has been tracking us since Oct. 17 she is sicotic. She wanted him back as soon as we got together. And they already were divorced like 3 years. I cry for him every day. It's a night mare that gets worse and worse. I've gone thru all are paper work. And found 3 or 4 life insurance policy Frome wene they were married. Since he inherited the money from his dad almost 4 years ago, she hasn't left him alone. I found a tax form she filed on me. I am very upset about that. And she filed a life insurance policy claim type thing cause my my late husband passed away in 05 I guess she thought I should be getting money. I don't understand all that and all that stuff being in are 5th wheel. I need to see my man she is dangerous she is real Kean on the computer, she had spoken stuff come up on my phone it's weird and scary. What can I do.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I just wanted to also say were he is , is more like a last stop type place. Like hospice. This old ins.policies from like 2004, she get $ 400 dallors A day. I don't know if there still good. But I think there after some $ and he has a brother that just ripped Darren of on his mother's inheritance,, she just passed away year before last. But if darren died his money goes to his brother. I think his cousin is involved. In this lie cus for some reason a Tex came over my phone, he said I told u Lynn I'm OK with Eric being his power of attorney but u no u or eric are'nt gonna get any money except for
What he wants eric to have. Oh ya he said about Eric it being eleagal for him to be acting of next of kin. I'm just saying that's how I found out its illegal. I was his advance directive his last few back surgery and this time to. Oh and all these people live in AZ. Except his brother he doesn't trust or get along with he lives in Darren's mom house in HI. I keep going off in diff detections but I never stopped them from visiting. See darren. Cus I felt
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

You need to file emergency Motion in Court to resume taking care of his affairs. The emergency Motion would be filed at the Courthouse where the facility he is stating is located.

Did his ex wife and "stepson" get a Court Order to start acting on his behalf? If not, I am not sure how they could have just waltzed in and took over. You need to reassert control. If you have his Advance Directive, you should be the one acting on his behalf and no one else. If you have the Health Care Proxy and/or Power of Attorney, you should present these documents to the facility to get these opportunists out and to deny them all access to him until he recovers.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I would like to end this with the attorney. I hope I won't be getting charged more then what the agreement was. Being I'm afraid I'll be probably homeless pretty soon. I don't know why they never told me my advance directive should have been motorised. I didn't no that. Cause I did give them that. Just like his declarTion that that's not his real son and he isn't on his both certificate nor did he adopt him. The place were he is at said that must be Noteriized also.thank u for your help thou I will attempt to do that in court any ways. You have helped a lot thank you . Could u pleas

Thank you for the information. However, part of your post was cut off.

Are you saying that the Advanced Directives were not notarized?

In any event, this matter needs to go to Court now. You need to save him and yourself since it appears that the people who have appointed themselves the guardians of his person have no regards ***** ***** well-being.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site. Thank you for your cooperation.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law