Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What is driving less safe. Georgia. I went to court today…

Customer Question
What is driving less...

What is driving less safe

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I went to court today and they want me to plea to charges but they say it is probation and a fine

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/22/2018
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer
I am sorry to hear this
Here is that penal codehttps://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-40/chapter-6/article-15/40-6-391It is issued when drugs or alcohol are involved and can have very serious consequences including license suspension.
As such it is best to hire an attorney to see of any of the evidence can be excluded or if the attorney can arrange a better deal if the prosecutor has a strong case with solid evidence