Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am going to withdraw the child in question today. Can the…

Hello. I am going to...
Hello. I am going to withdraw the child in question today. Can the school refuse to let me withdraw her? I am withdrawing her from school because my ex only lets me visit with her on his terms. I plan to exercise my rights as designating her primary residence and I will let him know after. Is that ok?
3/21/2018
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You can certainly try to withdraw her from school here and see how it goes.You can notify him after the fact if you are successful.I appreciate the chance to help you, prayers to you today.I hope it goes well.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer