Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How or what motion do I file in court to stop or remove a…

Customer Question
How or what motion do...
How or what motion do I file in court to stop or remove a Lis pends?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
3/21/2018
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Here a lis pendens is a notice that there is a suit involving the real estate.The only ways to remove it are to prevail in court or resolve it without other side.If you can do either of these court dismisses by court order the lis pendens.You have to prevail at trial on the merits or resolve it.The court will then resolve and remove the lis pendens.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer