Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Can I still get back child support my ex-husband owes me…

Customer Question
Can I still get back...
Can I still get back child support my ex-husband owes me even though he has never paid a dime and our son is 25 years old? I live in Oklahoma.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
This marriage happened when I was 16 years old and I am now 41 years old. If I am able to get the child support never paid can his paycheck, or tax refund, be garnished if he has a legal job? He tends to work under the table for money.
3/21/2018
Family Lawyer: Sue, Family Law Attorney replied 3 months ago
Sue
Sue, Family Law Attorney

Hello, I’m here to help you today. I'm a licensed attorney with over 35 years’ experience in family law. I'll review your question and be right back.

Sue