Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My ex wife sent my 14 year old son in Seattle, unaccompanied…

Customer Question
My ex wife sent...

My ex wife sent my 14 year old son in Seattle, unaccompanied minor, to stay the weekend at a women's dorm in Arizona. The college is hosting "Sex Week" She says the person there is practically a member of the family, but I don't know who was there or what happened. I feel that I need to report this to Child Protective Services and see if I can take my sons for their last few years in high school.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in AZ family court?

No, I just learned about this.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have they talked to a lawyer about this yet?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really... my ex wife after 5 years is still very un cooperative and hostile.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I feel she is making harmful choices which endanger my sons and need to intervene to keep them from harm. Is this situation sufficient to cause the biased King County court to do anything about this for my kids or do I have to just continue to tough it out?

Hello, I see you're requesting a phone call. I think that to do this, you will likely need to contact your bank and authorize the transaction.

Ely, Counselor at Law