Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What is she still 17 and will turn 18 in May? I'm sorry, I'm…

Customer Question
What is she still 17...
What is she still 17 and will turn 18 in May? I'm sorry, I'm not sure of her birth year.So, for the 22 year old daughter, there is nothing else he can do 2 bring her b4 7 years? And she have 2 stay single until l she comes?
Is that a grantee or she may not be able to come even after 7 years?
What happens if she got married?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/20/2018
Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an Immigration attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

I've reviewed your question and I'm happy to help.

Can you provide me with a little more information, is the sponsor the parent?

Are they a US citizen or are they a permanent resident?

Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago
I've reviewed your question and I'm happy to help. Can you provide me with a little more information, is the sponsor the parent? Are they a US citizen or are they a permanent resident?
Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!