Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a 50 put on me but it was all made up by my wife when…

I have a 50...

I have a 50 b put on me but it was all made up by my wife when I asked for a divorce

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

No I asked ffor the divorce and I was taking my daughter and we where leaving she took and called and said I hit her

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Nc

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We have a son together I provided the whole marriage I have custody of my daughter that's not by her she was being very spiteful and called acs on my child

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I got charged with a assault on a female did not touch her, they seized my firearms that I have permit to carry and conceal the arrest report and 50b statement are two different stories
3/19/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us about this situation?

can I call you
Phone call session started