Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I feel like my Son and my mother and my self are being

Customer Question
I feel like my...

I feel like my Son and my mother and my self are being targeted and harassed here at the senior apartment complex that I live in with my Mom as her caregiver .my son does not live here but he is allowed to visit everyday.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I've spoken to the police about the situation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I am mixed black and white and my Son has a black Father so he is mixed as well. The harassment being done is all white people who are doing it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/19/2018
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.