Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Need to reply to a Responsive Declaration. do i use form…

Customer Question
Need to reply to...

Need to reply to a Responsive Declaration. do i use form MC-30?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Yes i filed the RFO to modify child support. the respondent filed the fl-320 and i want to file a reply objecting to her claims

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. i'm supposed to be served a "filed" copy of the fl-320 with the court clerk stamp. Is this correct? I was served a standard set of docs with no proof of filing.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

need to reply to a Responsive Declaration. do i use form MC-30?

Yes you would do so with the MC-30 form filed with court and copy to other side.

Customer: yes. i'm supposed to be served a "filed" copy of the fl-320 with the court clerk stamp. Is this correct? I was served a standard set of docs with no proof of filing. 19

As long as they did file it here, you can check case file or online even if they sent you unfilled copy the court here won't do anything about it, it is considered substantial compliance under the rules.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer