Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I wanna no what more can I do to get my kids back into my…

Customer Question
I wanna no what...

I wanna no what more can I do to get my kids back into my custody

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Dcyf became involved in February 8th my next court date is may 1st but since than I been going to my mental health appointment an parenting classes an lookin for anger management classes but I’ve done all this on my own including still providing for my kids even tho I am not in the home

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Rhode Island

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They removed me out of my mom an left my kids there I was living with my sister so they left them with her but told me I had to leave

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/18/2018
Family Lawyer: DanLegal, Divorce Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Divorce Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - What was the reason you were removed from the home?