Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Thank you for your reply. I am very worried that the

Hello, sir. Thank you for...
Hello, sir. Thank you for your reply. I am very worried that the allegations of DCFS will affect my return to China on August. But in the first letter of DCFS, it just said that my bad record would remain in State Center Register.
I want to know whether the bad record will prevent me return to China on August.
Thank you !
3/18/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

No your bad record will NOT prevent you from going back to China, but if you plan on coming back to the US, it can cause you to be denied readmission to the US.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You mean the bad record will not affect me to return China. It will affect my reentry to US.

Thank you for your reply.

The bad record would not impair you going back to China, but if you are a Chinese citizen and not a US citizen, it can indeed impair you coming back to the US.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
In DCFS's letter, he say my record will retain 5 years. After this 5 years, the bad record will still affect my coming back to the US?

Thank you for your reply.

After 5 years, when the records are cleared from the computer, then it should not cause you any issues on reentry.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much

Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer