Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I received a motion to vacate final judgement of paternity.

Customer Question
I received a motion...

I received a motion to vacate final judgement of paternity. In the motion, my childrens mothers made alot of false claims. I have paperwork to prove otherwise. How can I find an attorney to file a response?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Yes. I have gone to court, final judgement was entered on Dec 19th 2016. I just recieved the motion to vacate on saturday (march 18th 2018)

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

FL

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/18/2018
Family Lawyer: DanLegal, Divorce Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Divorce Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - What paperwork do you have?

I have emails exchanged between us, one in which I emailed her a pdf of me submitting the default because she wouldn’t respond. I also have emails of her admitting she spoke with the Department of Revenue before her license was suspended. In the motion she is claiming she had no idea about the case and that she only found out a few months ago that there was even a case. Though our email exchange dates back to October 31 2016.

There is a lot to discuss and a call would be the easiest - there are a few motions you can file immediately to help your case