Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am seeking a divorce with spousal support I have been

Customer Question
Hi i am seeking...

Hi i am seeking a divorce with spousal support I have been marrief for 35 yrs Have never worked for more than 7 months and have no income at present we sre renting and there's no property that i know off beside 3 cars whats my first move?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has she taken? Has she filed any papers in family court?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state is she in?

Calif

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/17/2018
Family Lawyer: DanLegal, Divorce Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Divorce Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - are you looking to take of this without a lawyer?