Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My soon to be ex abandoned my son and I for money. It’s been…

My soon to be ex...
My soon to be ex abandoned my son and I for money. It’s been a five year process, finally had temp orders drawn up. He was in contempt of court the whole time. He lives with another woman. He is 100k in the rears. The judge made him pay me a certain amount. Now his girlfriend is harassing me and our son. He wants me to sell our house. I’m a stay at home mom. Going on 14 years. He wants to sell or for me to buy him out. Can he make me sell? It’s all we have.
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
He cannot. He lacks authentic and court would not order it. On the contrary the court should compel him to pay support!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The house
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Wanted to talk instead of text
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksIf you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Acceptable
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Infolawyer, Lawyer