Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I owe arrears about 35000 can I make arrangements to pay it…

Customer Question
I owe arrears about...

I owe arrears about 35000 can I make arrangements to pay it with child support payments ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

My x taking me to court to take money judgment for it

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Ny

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Brooklyn

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/17/2018
Family Lawyer: DanLegal, Divorce Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Divorce Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - what is the reason for the arrears?