Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I received the divorce papers from the online divorce whats…

Customer Question
I received the divorce...

I received the divorce papers from the online divorce whats the next step

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

No not yet i got the papers n i dont know whats the next step because the website is just telling me to upgrade n i dont have that money right now

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Nj

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I lived in nj my spouse lives in jamaica

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Your spouse agrees to the divorce?