Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

He cheats he lies he dosent care about my health. No ive…

Customer Question
He cheats he lies...

He cheats he lies he dosent care about my health

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

No ive gotten tired of his lying cheating tell ive never felt like a woman no romance or pleasure maybe once a year he don't care about my health

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Va

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Everything is his because I'm unable to work he curse me and he lies about money

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Is this your husband? What is your question?