Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I used to live with my friend. we agreed to do sex and after…

Customer Question
Second opinion] hello Lawyer's...

Second opinion] hello

Lawyer's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I used to live with my friend. we agreed to do sex and after that she said she is pregnant. she gave me proof by pictures. but she bever did a pregnancy test infront of me.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

And then i said i want abortion. she said she wanted baby. and i told her its upto you. she went and did abortion without me.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/18/2018
Family Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Attorney replied 6 months ago
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney

I am sorry to hear this.

What is your question?