Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I a couple of questions regarding a sworn financial

Customer Question
I a couple of...

I a couple of questions regarding a sworn financial statement.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Sorry my computer wigged out. I have filed for divorce, and we are scheduled for our first status conference.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Colorado/ Weld county

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My current questions are in regards ***** ***** sworn financial statement.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/17/2018
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

What are the questions?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sorry if I caused some confusion somehow. I did receive a response to my questions from a lawyer yesterday but thanks for your response.David

Oh, no problem.

I will close this question.

Have a wonderful day!