Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My son told me that his father told him that I was having an…

My son told me that...
My son told me that his father told him that I was having an affair for 2 years and he knows about it because he put a chip in my phone. Its a complete lie. I recorded my son telling me about it without his knowing. Can I use that when I go for the order of protection to keep him from seeing my son? That's a horrible thing to tell your kid. He used to tell my son that I loved my daughter more than I loved him (my son). He was trying to molest her for the past 2 years, started when she was 11 years old. She took a lie detector test and is in therapy. The therapist believe she is suffering because of the abuse/trauma.
3/16/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Yes, it is relevant information, and you should include it when seeking the order.

Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you
Thanks. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Infolawyer, Lawyer