Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I would like to know, if concerned parent of an inmate

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know, if concerned parent of an inmate that's in jail asked a judge a question about her sons case, the judge response to the lady was (damn lady) actually yelling, is this inappropriate for a judge to do so, and is there something we could do, cause we don't feel comfortable going back in the Court room now.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

April 20th

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, just this for now thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/17/2018
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Your Question:

Response: Yes, there is something you can do. You can file complaint against the Judge with Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission. Click here for the complaint form.

Best wishes,

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.