Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I want to meet a lawyer for getting advice for how to

Customer Question
I want to meet...

I want to meet a lawyer for getting advice for how to protect my family property. Current, my husband has some financial troubles for his business.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

No papers in family court.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Franklin, TN.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/16/2018
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?