Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Ray. ,we chatted on February 17 about my getting custody of…

Customer Question
Hello Ray. This is Geneva...
Hello Ray. This is Geneva Randolph,we chatted on February 17 about my getting custody of my 15 year old who lived in Wyoming and I live in Mississippi. you sent me a Wyoming Power of Attorney and a MS
Grandparents Custody papers to have both signed by all parties with witnesses and notorized. We did all
of that and MS schools That is not good enough,.It has to be drawn up by a attorney an signed by a judge.I can not afford to pay 750 dollars for an attorney and 149 to file it for the judge.. Do you have attorneys on
staff that can do the paper work and if so how much would it cost with your companny
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/16/2018
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Here is another idea can the parent here come to enroll the child using your address.We cannot represent folks under the terms of service.You can try to have parent enroll child or legal aid here might be able to help you.

Legal aid for you here

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS753BS753&ei=lNerWvntN-ukggfxioeYDg&q=mississippi%20legal%20aid&oq=missisippi+legal+&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i13k1l10.98599.103763.0.105434.31.18.1.0.0.0.310.2483.0j9j2j2.13.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..20.11.1946...33i22i29i30k1j0i10k1.0.iFnR9LWg6dU&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=32858433,-89734705,175204&tbm=lcl&rldimm=17530008405962425788&ved=0ahUKEwjhq6CFivHZAhURm-AKHV_qD0AQvS4IWDAC&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2#rlfi=hd:;si:17530008405962425788;mv:!1m3!1d2192633.466963685!2d-90.03219434999998!3d32.37020964999999!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i140!2i244!4f13.1;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2

See if they can help you at legal aid, they offer free legal services to folks like yourselves.

I appreciate the chance to help again and prayers to you here.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

If you can’t help me with this simple small legal document to be drawn up by an attorney then what am I paying you for?????
Do you even have a real attorney that works there????

Let me opt out for other experts, they may be able to help you.