Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Iam helping out with my child paying for his health benefits…

Customer Question
Iam helping out with...

Iam helping out with my child paying for his health benefits sending money and still been brought to court

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

No just received the letter

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

New York but my son is in florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have all proof iam paying for his health benefits and sending cash

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Definitely more info
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Family Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney replied 4 months ago
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney

Welcome & thank you for your question. Are there any current Court Orders regarding child support? What type of letter did you receive? From whom? Is it a Court document?

Can I help you further?