Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

Sean K
Sean K
Sean K, Family Law Attorney

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
My grandson, daughter and baby daughter and babys father not
Drew Peterson
Drew Peterson, JD
my grandson, daughter and baby daughter and babys father not married he is threatening to "grab" the baby to the neighbors … read more
If someone in a same sex marriage, was artificially
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Juris Doctor
If someone in a same sex marriage, was artificially inseminated with donor sperm, then got a divorce prior to the baby being born, would the other spouse have parental rights? … read more
My daughter is involved in a same-sex marriage. I have 2
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
My daughter is involved in a same-sex marriage. I have 2 grandsons. My daughter will not allow me to see them anymore because I do not condone same sex marriage. I believe the adults can be civil for … read more
If you have a same sex marriage in Georgia and a child was
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
If you have a same sex marriage in Georgia and a child was born. I am the biological parent and my wife was put on his birth certificate as the father. Can I legally move out of state with him then fi… read more
My daughter is in a same sex marriage in the state of
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
My daughter is in a same sex marriage in the state of Oklahoma, she has returned home to Missouri and needs to divorce her partner, unfortunately there is a child involved and her partner (the birth m… read more
We are a married couple from Mexico, my husband has a H1B visa
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
We are a married couple from Mexico, my husband has a H1B visa and I have H4 visa. Our green card is in process. We have a son of 2 years old, he was born in Michigan. I'm pregnant right now, I would … read more
I am about to have a child with my partner of 10 years. He
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Doctoral Degree
I am about to have a child with my partner of 10 years. He lives in US and i currently work out of the country, where I landed my dream job with a paid year off for maternity and 3 months of vacation … read more
I'm in a same sex relationship, my partner and I have been
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Doctoral Degree
I'm in a same sex relationship, my partner and I have been together 4 years and I gave birth to a child 4 months after we met. My daughter does not have a father and the biological donor is not on the… read more
I was married and had an affair with a guy at the Gym in Arizona,
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I was married and had an affair with a guy at the Gym in Arizona, I got pregnant with his child, he encouraged me to get a divorce to be with him, so I did get divorced, then he would not break up wit… read more
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX my wife and I have been together
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX my wife and I have been together for 7 years, we were recently married on October 7th of last year, my wife left on December 13th, she had been having an affair since Augu… read more
I was married in Mass. when marriage was legalized in 2005.
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I was married in Mass. when gay marriage was legalized in 2005. My spouse and I separated in 2008 while living in Arizona. My daughter was born in December of 2007 (I used an anonymous donor) We were … read more
I have a nine month old child that was adopted at birth. Her
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I have a nine month old child that was adopted at birth. Her original name Baby Marine was changed during the adoption process to Kathryn Marie Swalec. We have yet to receive an updated birth certific… read more
Hi! I was married when I gave birth. However, my husband is
originallawyer
originallawyer, Attorney at Law
Hi! I was married when I gave birth. However, my husband is not the biological father of my child. We were both living separately ( in different states) and were going through some issues. My child bi… read more
Going through divorce in Texas, spouse and I disagree on last
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Going through divorce in Texas, spouse and I disagree on last name of unborn child, who has final say of what unborn child's name is? She wants it to be her maiden name because it will be the name she… read more
i am in a divorce, i have a child 7 month old, husband is not
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
i am in a divorce, i have a child 7 month old, husband is not the father, he knowes this and i know this, he whants to know who is the father of the baby, can he get a hold of the birth certificate fo… read more
I am in a same-sex relationship with a woman. We live in California.
Ellen, Attorney
I am in a same-sex relationship with a woman. We live in California. This past year I became pregnant through donor sperm and had my son in April. At the hospital they offered to put her on the birth … read more
Ok, I know my situation is not ideal, but Im not here to be
Ray, Lawyer
Ok, I know my situation is not ideal, but I'm not here to be told that, I already know! So, here goes. I've been seperated since Dec 2007, my ex and were married for 6 years(and counting) and have thr… read more
I am a pregnant lesbian in texas and I want my partner to ...
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
I am a pregnant lesbian in texas and I want my partner to be on the birth certificate, is that possible?… read more