Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need a dissolution divorce lawyer.....been out of work for…

Customer Question
I need a dissolution...

I need a dissolution divorce lawyer.....been out of work for 2 years.....married 4 28yrs. Want as easy & painless 4 both parties

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Verbal notice

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

AK...,May-Su

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/16/2018
Family Lawyer: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I haven’t heard anything!
I want help
Family Lawyer: N.Brown ESQ, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
N.Brown ESQ
N.Brown ESQ, Lawyer

Here are links for an attorney referral in Alaska

https://alaskabar.org/for-lawyers/lawyer-referral-service/

or call

Phone :(###) ###-####oll Free in Alaska: 1-***-***-****

Lawyer Referral Service is open from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.

Another resource for referrals is:

https://alaskalawhelp.org/organization/lawyer-referral-service?ref=Kr3ra

Here's a link to the court system if you want to review the divorce procedure in advance and or handle it on your own. http://www.courts.alaska.gov/shc/family/shcstart.htm

Lawyer Referral Service: Long distance calls within Alaska may be made toll-free by calling 1-***-***-****. If you are calling from outside Alaska, please call(###) ###-#### Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.

The court system can provide some assistance on locating forms and the filing process. They just can't give you legal advise. If both parties are in agreement then it should be something that you both can resolve easily.

Please let me know if there is anything else you want to discuss. I would be happy to continue this conversation. If so just reply to this response. If you are satisfied with this response, please Accept the answer and provide a rating. Doing so is the only way experts are compensated for the time reviewing and responding to questions as we are not employees of the site. You may also get a request for a telephone call, but that is from the site and not the experts. I hope your legal issue works out to your satisfaction.

Family Lawyer: N.Brown ESQ, Lawyer replied 3 months ago

If you are satisfied with my responses to your questions, please accept the answer, and provide a rating (5 stars would be appreciated). It cost you nothing additionally to do so. The experts who answer your questions are independent contractors, and customer ratings are the only way we are compensated for our responses. Thanks, ***** ***** hope everything works out to your satisfaction.