Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I opened an account two weeks ago for this site...do have to…

Customer Question
I opened an account...

I opened an account two weeks ago for this site...do have to pay again to get my questions answered

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I'm confused

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My mother is 77, diagnosed with Parkinson Disease. She

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/15/2018
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

It seems like you are a member, so this is included in your membership, you still need to leave positive feedback upon completion.

Please tell us the question and situation, as it seems to have cut off.